[Biopython-dev] OBO2OWL parser / converter

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Mon Aug 31 12:17:43 UTC 2009

Hi Ed -

is your converter operating in a way that is congruent with (or even
utilizing) the mapping and the converter provided by the NCBO and
Berkeley Ontology projects?

http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/OboInOwl:Main_Page

If not, I'm not sure how beneficial it is for users to have multiple
and possibly conflicting mappings.

	-hilmar