[Biopython-dev] Moving from CVS to git

Bartek Wilczynski bartek at rezolwenta.eu.org
Thu Aug 20 21:07:06 UTC 2009

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 8:11 PM, Peter<biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
> Bartek, now that Chris D has kindly installed git on dev.open-bio.org,
> can you look into backing up our github repository onto dev.open-bio.org?
> Initially just running a cron job using your own user account should be fine.

I've only quickly tested git, and I was able to pull from github with
no problems. I will try porting thew scripts from my machine to
dev.open-bio tomorrow.

In the meantime, I've checked that biopython account on dev.open-bio
machine is assigned to Brad Marshall. I haven't seen him posting to
the list lately. Does anyone have the access to this account?

cheers
Barte

--
Bartek Wilczynski