[Biopython-dev] Fwd: [blast-announce] BLAST 2.2.20 now available

Peter peter at maubp.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Apr 7 19:38:50 UTC 2009

Hi all,

There is a new version of BLAST out - we'll need to check if the
NCBI's online server has been updated (if so, our unit test
test_NCBI_qblast.py  should catch any obvious issues).

We'll also want to check the standalone version of BLAST is OK.

Point (2) below sounds interesting, previously using BLAST databases
with spaces in the path on Windows was rather hairy.

Peter