[Biopython-dev] test_GASelection hangs

Bruce Southey bsouthey at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 18:35:05 UTC 2008

Hi,
I was just running the test under a very fresh cvs version and under
Python2.3 the test was hanging with test_GASelection. Of course, there
was no problem after killing it and rerunning the test. I think this
also pertains to bug 2651 so I thought I would ask if there was a way to
examine this further before doing anything else.  I understand that this
is problem with randomization involved, but it does indicate a more
subtle problem is present.  I would really like to track down the source
of the problem.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I could try to examine this further?

Thanks
Bruce