[Biopython-dev] CVS access and developers web site

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Thu May 29 21:46:46 UTC 2008

Hi Frank,

I would try emailing support at helpdesk.open-bio.org using the email
address associated with your CVS username.  If you've changed email
address, and you run into problems, I expect Michiel or I could vouch
for you.

For the website, the wiki usernames are entirely separate and you
should be able to create a new account if you don't have one already.
If you want to update the tutorial new HTML and PDF files are loaded
with each release from the version in CVS.

Peter