[Biopython-dev] Anyone needs help?
quantrum75 at yahoo.com
Fri May 9 13:37:05 UTC 2008
I am newbie who is interested in contributing. I was wondering if anyone needed any help with a project? I have tried contributing at a few places before and the problem I ran into was that it was too long and unfocused requirements and nothing came of it in the end.
What I am looking for is,
1) Something small to start off with.
2) Something I can complete within a short period of time (focused work of a day or two) and reach a definite conclusion.
3) No work is too small for me.
4) I d be willing to do any kind of grunt work and would be glad to help with documentation etc
5) Ideally, it would be something like reviewing some documentation and correcting it, or writing some documentation for a function or whatever for someone who needs to do it but just does not have the time to do it.
6) The kind of work I like to do is work that can be completed.
If anyone has such a job in mind, let me know.
Thanks for your time.
Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ
More information about the Biopython-dev