[Biopython-dev] New release

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 30 15:00:22 UTC 2008

On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 3:55 PM, Michiel de Hoon <mjldehoon at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Sorry, but I still can't edit the Biopython wiki pages, so I can't make the new
> release available. Can other people edit these pages?

No - as soon as I saw the wiki came back to life last night I tried,
and have tried again today.  I can make changes, view the preview and
differences, but I just get a blank page when I click submit.  I sent
off an email to OBF to alert them in case you hadn't.

I see the Biopython 1.46 files themselves are now online at
http://biopython.org/DIST/ so at least some of the web-server is
running properly :)

We could just do the announcement by email and the news page, and fix
the wiki later.  But it does risk causing a little confusion in the
short term.