[Biopython-dev] Biopython to begin transition to Subversion

Michiel de Hoon mjldehoon at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 9 05:44:56 UTC 2008

Hi Chris,

When I executed the svn command, I get subdirectories branches, tags, and trunk. Branches is almost empty, tags contains all previous Biopython releases, and trunk is Biopython leading up to the next release. Shouldn't we see trunk only (same as with CVS)?

The second issue is that the svn command exits with an error message:

svn: Can't copy 'biopython-prototype/biopython/tags/biopython-100a4/Tests/MetaTool/.svn/tmp/text-base/meta9.out.svn-base' to 'biopython-prototype/biopython/tags/biopython-100a4/Tests/MetaTool/.svn/tmp/meta9.out.tmp.tmp': No such file or directory

Thanks!

--Michiel.

Hi all,

The prototype SVN repository is now available. You can check it out with:

 svn co svn+ssh://dev.open-bio.org/home/hartzell/biopython-prototype

Chris