[Biopython-dev] [BioPython] Biopython to begin transition to Subversion

Tiago Antão tiagoantao at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 17:05:33 UTC 2008

Hi,

On Feb 6, 2008 4:27 PM, Peter <biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
> Michiel - do you think we should try and do another release before the
> CVS freeze and migration?  We've had a lots little changes, plus
> Tiago's PopGen work and my own efforts with BioSQL.  There are still a
> few open issues, but I think a release soon would be reasonable
> (depending on your time commitments of course).

Just FYI: As I noticed that the SVN move would be happening sooner or
later, I decided to put everything into a stable state and stop at
that point.
Hopefully all that there is PopGen related is stable and ready to move
(code, test, doc).
As soon as we move to SVN I will get back into committing (now the
really interesting stuff will start: statistics and maybe HapMap).

Tiago