[Biopython-dev] Rethinking Biopython's testing framework

Peter biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Dec 30 17:29:06 UTC 2008

> You just have to rename every test to make sure that its name starts
> or end with 'test_'. That's all.
> If you want to reorganize biopython's testing framework, this is a
> good thing to do anyway.

All the individual Biopython test scripts are named test_*.py anyway,
so that should be fine.  Those test scripts were we have to verify the
output probably won't work in nose (this is handled via our
run_test.py framework), but the rest of our test scripts being
unittest based might already be fine with nose.