[Biopython-dev] [O|B|F Helpdesk #332] Transitioning Biopython to SVN

Chris Lasher chris.lasher at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 18:45:36 UTC 2008

Hi Mauricio,

Right now the transition is idling. George Hartzell set up a prototype
repository that was read-only and I had a successful checkout. I don't
think any Biopython devs noticed any anomalies, so I guess that's a
thumbs-up for the transition by default. There are a number of tickets
that seem to be getting worked on at the moment but I think we can
freeze the CVS repository soon and get SVN going.

Also, what's the resolution for providing public read-only access to
the repositories? I think that was the only unresolved matter that
concerned the Biopython users.

Thanks,
Chris