[Biopython-dev] mxTextTools optional?

Michiel De Hoon mdehoon at c2b2.columbia.edu
Mon Oct 29 02:02:12 UTC 2007

The fewer software packages Biopython requires, the better, to keep things
simple for users, not to mention developers. For a future release, we should
check if the modules that still rely on mxTextTools can be replaced by
pure-Python code.

--Michiel.

Michiel de Hoon
Center for Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
Columbia University
1150 St Nicholas Avenue
New York, NY 10032