[Biopython-dev] CVS freeze

Michiel De Hoon mdehoon at c2b2.columbia.edu
Sat Oct 27 03:12:46 UTC 2007

Thanks for letting us know. I think that it is OK though to make the release
now, as we'll probably have another release before the date the
SwissProt/TrEMBL format changes.

--Michiel.

Michiel de Hoon
Center for Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
Columbia University
1150 St Nicholas Avenue
New York, NY 10032