[Biopython-dev] CVS to SVN

Michiel De Hoon mdehoon at c2b2.columbia.edu
Wed Oct 17 02:30:41 UTC 2007

> > Does that mean most developers don't WANT to move, or just that they
> > don't ACTIVELY want to move?
>
> Speaking for myself, I have no strong desire either way, and I don't
> think Michiel objected either (except over the timing).

I don't have an objection against SVN either now or later. If you wants to do
the CVS->SVN conversion, just make sure to inform the developers when they
should pause making commits to CVS during the actual move.

--Michiel.

Michiel de Hoon
Center for Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
Columbia University
1150 St Nicholas Avenue
New York, NY 10032