[Biopython-dev] CVS to SVN

Peter biopython-dev at maubp.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Oct 16 16:47:48 UTC 2007

Jared wrote:
 > Leading the way on this ... [CVS to SVN]

I would say one reason why we aren't charging ahead with a move from CVS
to subversion is only a few posters on this mailing list actively WANT
to move to subversion, and no-one has really championed the move (yet).

I'm sure if we as a group wanted to this, then the OBF would be happy to
assist.  After all, moving us rather than BioPerl as the first CVS/SVN
migration should be easier as we have a smaller code base.