[Biopython-dev] Revised tutorial

Peter biopython-dev at maubp.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Oct 11 20:44:46 UTC 2007

In anticipation of the next release, I've done some more work on the
tutorial today -- in particular the section on the Seq object which I
have turned into a new chapter.

If anyone has the time to go over this soon that would be great. I'll be
away tomorrow (Friday) but will probably have time to make any revisions
needed at the weekend.

Its here in CVS:
http://cvs.biopython.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/biopython/Doc/Tutorial.tex?cvsroot=biopython

This is a LaTeX file which gets turned into the PDF and HTML versions of
the tutorial using pdflatex and hevea.  If you want to proof read but
don't know anything about LaTeX then I can probably email you the PDF
version for comment (half a megabyte).