[Biopython-dev] Coalescent code

Tiago Antão tiagoantao at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 10:14:33 UTC 2007

Hi,

I had a plan of starting to commit statistical related code this
weekend, but (contrary to my expectations) I am having requests for
the coalescent code. As such, I am planning to commit the coalescent
code instead.

It is quite straightforward code, with only one issue that I would
require advice: Some of the code (regarding modeling demographies)
requires some templates (very small text files, circa 10 of around 700
bytes each) to go along. Where should I put the files in Biopython?
Also, on installation those files have to be put somewhere...

Tiago
--
http://www.tiago.org/ps