[Biopython-dev] PopGen code

Tiago Antão tiagoantao at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 10:29:08 UTC 2007

Hi!

Starting today I will begin putting code on CVS regarding Population
Genetics stuff.
I will start by checking in a GenePop parser and test code.
Very soon FDist code will follow.
After that Simcoal stuff, more GenePop stuff, HapMap and UCSC table
browser will follow.
I was not able to read dev.open-bio.org suggestions as it seems to be
down for a some time.
If any of the senior Biopython developers finds that I am doing
anything seriously wrong, please don't hesitate to contact me
immediately.
I will be putting everything below a PopGen directory in Bio.
Everything except tests, of course ;)

Regards,
Tiago