[Biopython-dev] hey biopython devs ...

Iddo Friedberg idoerg at burnham.org
Sat Mar 11 21:41:08 UTC 2006

Thanks Chris.

I understand the Biopython site is based on Quixote, which personally I
always found rather flummoxing. I see three options:

1) Getting someone to move the site "as-is", Quixote & all. I don't really
know how to do this.... Michiel?

2) Migrate to another web content management system. I favor Plone,
personally. I am willing to work on this, but I will not be able to get
around to it before Thursday or Friday and possibly only Monday next.

3) OK, two options.

Bst,

Iddo

--