[Biopython-dev] Clustal unit test

Peter biopython-dev at maubp.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Jun 20 17:04:25 UTC 2006

Another query Michiel

A minor point first of all, adding something like the following to the
end of test_Cluster.py makes it easy to run this unit test on its own:

if __name__ == "__main__" :
     run_tests(module = "Bio.Cluster")

Secondly, the test works for me with BioPython 1.41, but using today's'
CVS the test fails (or at least, sits there at high CPU usage for so
long I give up and kill it).  This was using Linux.

The only changes since BioPython 1.41 are those you you checked in today
with this comment:

 > C Clustering Library version 1.32. Bio.Cluster became
 > objected-oriented (somewhat).

Does the unit test still work for you?