[Biopython-dev] Re: [BioPython] Bug in Bio.SeqUtils ?

Iddo Friedberg idoerg at burnham.org
Thu Feb 2 16:14:57 EST 2006

Oh, sorry.

Your second problem was with protein_scale, which does indeed break on
any letter not of the 20 regular amino acids.

I inserted this into a try/except clause which produces a warning to
stderr, instead of raising an exception. It is now in CVS.

Yair, is that OK, or would we rather leave the exception raising bit
there? There are arguments either way...

./I