[Biopython-dev] We need better doc strings for primer records so here is a diff

Michiel Jan Laurens de Hoon mdehoon at ims.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Sun Feb 20 08:23:04 EST 2005

Jonathan Taylor wrote:

> I think my first post got blocked because I attached a diff.  Can we
> please turn off all protection to the list now that it is registered
> users only?

Who knows the password to the mailing list? The one we're supposed to fill in at

http://biopython.org/mailman/admin/biopython-dev

It seems that the mailing list admins are not actively involved with Biopython
at the moment. If you're still reading the list, please let us know.

--Michiel.

--
Michiel de Hoon, Assistant Professor
University of Tokyo, Institute of Medical Science