[Biopython-dev] Getting ready for a release, II

Iddo Friedberg idoerg at burnham.org
Sun Feb 13 17:01:55 EST 2005

OK, except for the test_Registry problem in the unit-tests, the rest are
fixed or getting fixed.

Any major bugs open? Bugzilla has 19, but most of them are either not
critical, or critical and have been fixed but not removed from Bugzilla.

Also, I'd like all developers who made changes since 5/2004 (last
release) to list them, with thir names. But it will be difficult to
compile features contributed frm this list. We used to have  a Wiki, but
it is no more. Anybody has an idea for a temporary "sandbox" where all
developers can list their latest contributions? After they are all
listed, I'll just add the list to the release.

Thanks,

Iddo

--
Iddo Friedberg, Ph.D.