[Biopython-dev] tiny Align.AlignInfo patch

Michiel De Hoon mdehoon at c2b2.columbia.edu
Tue Dec 13 15:43:40 EST 2005

Hi Ivan,

Thanks for the patch. But could you submit it through bugzilla? Patches
posted to mailing lists tend to get lost. (They shouldn't, but it happens a
lot in practice).

Thanks again,

--Michiel.

Michiel de Hoon
Center for Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
Columbia University
1150 St Nicholas Avenue
New York, NY 10032