[Biopython-dev] Speakers for BOSC needed

Iddo Friedberg idoerg at burnham.org
Thu Apr 14 20:53:47 EDT 2005

Hi all,

It's that time of year again, and BOSC 2005 will be happening on June
23-24. The more Biopython representatives, the merrier. I will be
around, but I will be dealing with my own SIG meeting, so I will not be
able to give a talk. Is there someone who can give the BioPython
"plenary"? should be a 30-40 minute talk. Also, there are slots for
shorter talks, so if you contributed and interesting module, or had an
interesting experience with biopython you would like to share, please
submit a talk.

For those of you who do not know what BOSC is, it's the Bioinformatics
Open Source Conference, which is held as a satellite meeting of ISMB. I
highly recommend this event, it is a real eye opener with respect to the
world of open source, and computational biology. More about it here:

http://open-bio.org/bosc/

Cheers,

Iddo

--