[Biopython-dev] Request from India,

Sameer Khader shameer at macfast.org
Thu Nov 18 05:16:18 EST 2004

Dear BioPyhton Team, Am a graduate student in Bioinformatics from India.
Currently am preparing a review article about the languages which are
meant for the exclusive use of Computational Biology/Bioinformatics
community. I have gone through your "BioPython" website. I need your
co-operation to explain more about your language in my review. So please
send me the following details as soon as possible.
1.Potential applications of BioPython.
2.Tools/software developed using BioPython.
3.Develomenmtal history with short descroption (up to till-date)
4.Lead developers/contributors.
 By providing the above information, you will be entitled as the
Contributor of the review article. Hope you care to reply, Wishing you
great success with BioPython.

Mr.SHAMEER PK
Systems Bio Lab MACFAST
Bioinformatics & Computational Biology Group (MBCBG)
Department: Of Bioinformatics & Biosciences
Mar Athanasios College for Advanced Studies (MACFAST)
TIRUVALLA - 689 101 - KERALA - INDIA