[Biopython-dev] documentation for modules: happydoc/epydoc ?

Harry Zuzan iliketobicycle at yahoo.ca
Sat Mar 27 09:50:41 EST 2004

Hi,

I'm trying to put some code in shape for submission to BioPython.  It's
for handling data from Affymetrix GeneChips.  It's efficiently handles
both the DAT image files and the probe cell data including the probe
sequences.  The first thing that I want to do is take care of
documentation.

I'm not sure if I should be using happydoc or epydoc.  I'm also not
sure how to get both html and pdf documentation from the same source.

Is the code in C and C++ modules documented in a separate way?

Best,

Harry Zuzan