[Biopython-dev] Documentation for Bio.LogisticRegression

Michiel Jan Laurens de Hoon mdehoon at ims.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Sun Apr 25 08:00:24 EDT 2004

Dear all,

Recently I have been using the logistic regression model in
Bio.LogisticRegression to predict transcription factors in bacteria (thanks
Jeff! Great work). Over the weekend, I wrote some documentation for this module
and submitted it to CVS. Jeff (or other interested people), can you have a look
at it and check if you agree with my description? Feel free to add yourself as
one of the authors. By the way, the function train in Bio.LogisticRegression has
a keyword typecode, whose usage I didn't understand, so it is not included in
the documentation.

The documentation is under biopython/Doc/cookbook/LogisticRegression:

http://cvs.biopython.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/biopython/Doc/cookbook/LogisticRegression/?cvsroot=biopython

--Michiel.

--
Michiel de Hoon, Assistant Professor
University of Tokyo, Institute of Medical Science