[Biopython-dev] Spam Filtering?

Jeffrey Chang jeffrey.chang at duke.edu
Thu Nov 27 14:29:19 EST 2003

We already have one!  You're just seeing the 10% of the spams that make
it through the filters.  :)  Chris Dagdigian and I get emails about the
other ones that the filter holds for moderation, and I actually spend a
bit of time every day deleting them from the queue.  :(

Chris, what do you think?  Is it time to revisit the spam filter issue?

Jeff