[Biopython-dev] Re: Bio.PubMed find_related additional keyword options

Andrew Dalke dalke at dalkescientific.com
Thu May 22 02:54:17 EDT 2003

Michael Hoffman:
 > Naaah, I'll just use EUtils instead... Thanks for the pointer.

Let me know of what improvements are needed for a final release.

> However, it is useful to have the ResultsParser from
> Bio.PubMed.find_related exposed since that functionality is not yet in
> EUtils.

Like that one, thanks!

(There are a few other things, like I learned today that EUtils
now has its own machine name - that was announced on NCBI's EUtils
mailing list.  These need to be changed in the EUtils code ...
Someone want to pay for that?  :)

					Andrew