[Biopython-dev] Bio.PubMed find_related additional keyword options

Andrew Dalke dalke at dalkescientific.com
Wed May 21 16:57:38 EDT 2003

Michael Hoffman wrote
> The following will allow extra keyword options to find_related() as
> shown in the new docstring example. I also added a unit test for this
> functionality (not shown).

Also, the EUtils package I wrote can handle this, using
NCBI's new web interface.  It's on my dalkescientific.com
pages.

Brad has promised to mention EUtils in the BOSC Biopython
talk if I integrate it in with Biopython, in order to
encourage me to move it over.  Just gotta get the time
to fix up a few things .... :)

					Andrew