[Biopython-dev] Re: Re: making new release

Brad Chapman chapmanb at uga.edu
Sat Jun 14 15:33:09 EDT 2003

> > This is cool, but what do you think about the attached diff to
> > test_GFF.py?
>
> I think that is the best plan. It's OK by me if you check this
> in. Thanks!

No problem. Glad it works for you. All checked in. All tests pass
for me right now with the exception of some the import problems I
mentioned before (KDTree and LocusLink). Cool.

> See you at ISMB (but not unfortunately at BOSC).

Great, glad to see at least a few people are going. I'll definitely
be there the whole time -- if you have trouble finding me just check
the nearest bar :-).

Brad