[Biopython-dev] EMBL parser

Jeffrey Chang jchang at jeffchang.com
Wed Jul 23 11:44:42 EDT 2003

It is a Martel expression, so the functions are in the Martel package.
The file just contains a description of the EMBL format, which Martel
uses to construct a parser.  There's a "format" variable in the module
that you can use to create the parser in the usual Martel way:
     parser = embl65.format.make_parser()
     parser.setContentHandler(saxutils.XMLGenerator())
     parser.parseFile(open(FILENAME))

Jeff