[Biopython-dev] Re: [BioPython] Updated Logo

Brad Chapman chapmanb at uga.edu
Fri Aug 8 17:29:19 EDT 2003

Thomas:
> >Here's a smaller version of the biopython logo (300x89).
> >The large image scales well using gimp, BTW, or so I think.
> >Can it now be added to the biopython homepage?

Sure-o. I put it up at the top where the ol' BIOPYTHON text used to
be. Looks quite nice, in my non-artistic opinion. What do people
think?

Jeff:
> Brad, what's the best way to add images to the webpage?  Should they be
> installed in a separate directory, or mixed in with the other pages?
> We will need for them to be accessible from other pages.  Someone
> should be able to have an IMG SRC point to our logo.

I created an images directory, so now:

http://www.biopython.org/images/

has both the full size and scaled logo in it, for easy linking and
all other good things people might like to do.

Very pretty. Thanks for the logo Thomas!
Brad