[Biopython-dev] Re: The Status of the Tests

Michael Hoffman grouse at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Nov 27 13:52:05 EST 2002

On Sun, 24 Nov 2002, Brad Chapman wrote:

> test_GFF -- We need the files for the tests. I'm not sure how this doctest
> stuff works exactly, but we need to put the NC_001802x.fna or whatever files
> somewhere in the Tests directory so it can find them.

I'll get right on it.

> test_easy -- We seem to be missing '../Tests/easy/multi.fna' and
> '../Tests/easy/NC_001422.gbk.'

Likewise. Last time I noticed these were missing I was having trouble
with the developer CVS. Since this was right about the time of the
machine switch I decided to wait until things settled down and then it
dropped off my radar. Sorry.
--
Michael Hoffman <grouse at mail.utexas.edu>
The University of Texas at Austin