[Biopython-dev] Notification: incoming/102

biopython-bugs at bioperl.org biopython-bugs at bioperl.org
Mon Nov 18 22:25:46 EST 2002

JitterBug notification

new message incoming/102

Message summary for PR#102
	From: "Thierry Vanhoudt" <sales at smoking.com.net>
	Subject: Discounted Smokes
	Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 19:21:14  0100
	0 replies 	0 followups

====> ORIGINAL MESSAGE FOLLOWS <====

>From sales at smoking.com.net Mon Nov 18 22:25:46 2002
From: "Thierry Vanhoudt" <sales at smoking.com.net>
To: biopython-bugs at bioperl.org
Sender: Thierry Vanhoudt <sales at smoking.com.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 19:21:14 +0100

Dear Sir or Madam

In the past you have requested information on discounted products. If you are not a smoker, and find this email offensive, then we sincerely apologise.  We will be only too happy to take you off our database.

If you are a smoker, however, you are probably fed up with paying high prices for your cigarettes and tobacco.  Take a look at what we can do for you at
http://www.britishsmokers.com/?S=26&ID=2&E=2836925

We can send you, legally, by registered air mail, direct to your door, 4 cartons of cigarettes or 40 pouches of rolling tobacco (all brands are available) from only 170 Euros - about 105 pounds - fully inclusive of postage and packing.  Why pay more?

If you would rather not hear from us any more, this link will ensure that you are not bothered again.
http://www.britishsmokers.com/off/index.php

Yours faithfully.
British Smokers

http://www.britishsmokers.com/?S=26&ID=2&E=2836925