[Biopython-dev] New module for analysis of DNA and Protein sequences

Yair Benita Y.Benita at pharm.uu.nl
Sat May 25 04:22:38 EDT 2002

Eveybody's always busy. The trick is to split the load between us, not only
those who maintain a module have to write the docs, others can help and it
will be verified later. Writing code that no one knows exist is a waist of
time. Furthermore, documenting should be a continuous process just like
developing. The longer we wait now the harder it will be to write it.

Yair