[Biopython-dev] New module for analysis of DNA and Protein sequences

Jeffrey Chang jchang at smi.stanford.edu
Fri May 24 05:10:45 EDT 2002

Are some of these functions duplicates of existing biopython
functionality?  I believe Thomas has already implemented some of this
stuff in sequtils.py, so please work with him on figuring out how to
integrate things.  I want to avoid duplicate code.

Also, be sure that you are willing to license it with the Biopython
license, are willing to maintain it, and are the copyright holder and
have the legal right to submit the code under these terms.

Jeff