[BioPython] Re: [Biopython-dev] EuroPython: call for speaker

Yair Benita Y.Benita at pharm.uu.nl
Mon May 13 02:09:32 EDT 2002

Hi all,
I am not really participating in the development of biopython. Basically I
am a User and I manage to maintain an updated Mac version. That said I can
tell you I live in the Netherlands, 2 hours driving distance from Belgium.
If you are very desperate and can't find a speaker maybe you can tell me
what needs to be done and I will let you know if I am up to it.
Yair
--
Yair Benita
Pharmaceutical Proteomics