[Biopython-dev] Neural Networks

Brad Chapman chapmanb at arches.uga.edu
Tue Mar 5 08:52:31 EST 2002

Hi Yair;
Sorry for the delay in responding. Hackin' and fun in South Africa has
been distracting my attention.

> I see you added a new Neural Network module. Do you have some documentation
> for it?

I started writing some docs for it a while back, but never finished due
to some problems with focusing my mind, I guess. The docs that are there
should help you get started -- one day I'll hopefully finish the docs
and get them into the Biopython tutorial.

You can pick up the documentation I have from:

http://bioinformatics.org/bradstuff/bp/PGML_Tutorial.pdf

Hope this helps! Feel free to ask if you have problems.
Brad