[Biopython-dev] artificial immune system

Cayte katel at worldpath.net
Wed Jul 10 16:20:47 EDT 2002

> > I just committed a crude artificial immune system mostly to get the ball
> > rolling on this technique.  I invite everyone to play with it and come
up
> > with improvements.
>
> Sounds interesting. Could you give some more info? Where is it
Under Bio.Ais  I put in a little documentation.  Under tests I have test_ais
which shows how to construct it.
, what can you
> do with it,
I threw it out on the basis of some articles. Its Experimental.  I need to
do experiments to see what it does .  Hopefully it can learn stuff like to
recognize corrupted strings.  I'm off to the beach for a few days but I'll
get to it.

 is there any documentation, any references?

  Cayte