ARGHHH [Biopython-dev] changes

Brad Chapman chapmanb at arches.uga.edu
Wed Jan 16 11:13:36 EST 2002

> A CVS update breaks _all_ existing code which uses the Fasta reader !
> (because of the 2.2 specific things .. weakref, generators etc.)

Hmmm, I thought I fixed this...

<Looking at the revision history>

Looks like Andrew backed out my change. Not sure why. Maybe he fixed the
2.2 specific stuff, but I guess not. Don't know.
Anyways, if you want to fix things now, the only
intrustive part is in Bio/SeqRecord. Just comment out the FormatIO
related stuff at the top of this file, and you should be able to use
everything except the new stuff just fine.

No-CVS-mojo-needed-to-comment-out-bad-parts-ly yr's,
Brad