[Biopython-dev] WU-Blast parser ?

Andrew Dalke adalke at mindspring.com
Mon Jan 14 21:08:37 EST 2002

Hej Thomas,

>Does someone have a working WU-blast parser or are there any plans to make
>NCBIstandalone compatible parser for WU-Blast?

I started working on one last week for Martel.  If you send me some
sample data files it would help.  I've dug up a few, but I don't
know how much that format changes over time.

I'm also trying to get the Martel tag names to be similar to
the Bioperl ones, with the though of normalizing both the different
homology search results across Biopython as well as between Biopython
and Bioperl.

                    Andrew