[Biopython-dev] MacBiopython download

Brad Chapman chapmanb at arches.uga.edu
Tue Jan 8 20:32:32 EST 2002

Hi Yair;

> 1. Reportlab module- I will not to fix it unless someone asks for it.

No problem. I think that sounds like a good plan. If I have time
I'll try to take a look at it, since I introduced that dependency.

> 2. Local blast. It is compiled in the most lame way for the Mac. I have to
> go and fix stuff in the blast code and then recompile. Its too much work for
> now but its on my list.

Sounds like a good plan.

> MacBiopython 1.00a4 can be downloaded from:
> http://homepage.mac.com/ybenita

Thanks much for getting it together! I've included in on the
biopython download page. By the way, this release is compiled for
python 2.1? Just want to make sure I've got the right information.

Thanks again.
Brad
--
PGP public key available from http://pgp.mit.edu/