[Biopython-dev] Biopython release To-Do

katel at worldpath.net katel at worldpath.net
Mon Dec 16 19:00:30 EST 2002

test_locuslink is still failing, which doesn't bode well for the
package.  Cayte, is this yours?  If we can't get this fixed, we'll
have to save locuslink for the next release.

Jeff

On Mon, Dec 02, 2002 at 08:36:43PM -0800, Jeffrey Chang wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> Thanks for everybody who has been helping getting Biopython ready for
> another release!  Here's a check-list of stuff we still have left to
> do, along with names of who is signed up to do it.  Please send a
> quick progress update on the status of the task, or at least an email
> saying it's not getting done.
>
> Thanks,
> Jeff

  I just tried to check it in but I continue to get cvs: command not found
when I do anything with cvs on the new system.

                 Cayte

> Biopython Release To-Do
> - dalke     BUGZILLA: BerkeleyDB.py Problem?
> - katel     BUGZILLA: Tests/MetaTool/Meta9.out conflicts with meta9.out
> - katel     BUGZILLA: potential conflict between Bio/Rebase/Rebase.py and
Bio/Rebase/__init__.py