[Biopython-dev] Tutorial

Brad Chapman chapmanb at arches.uga.edu
Mon Dec 16 17:42:42 EST 2002

Hi Thomas;

> Compiling the LaTeX tutorial generates a lot of errors on my machine.
> At least some of these errors are due to missing LaTeX packages.
> What packages are presumed to be present? Would be useful
> to put that in a README file....

I've put most of the instructions of how I convert the LaTeX to pdf (and
html) in the header of the Tutorial.tex file. I think the only
non-standard package used in hevea (which I use to generate the html
version of the docs) and the header has the information on where to get
that.

Please feel free to add additional information there; I definitely want
to make it possible for people to edit/change/add/whatever to the
Tutorial. It's a monster and needs work from lots of places.

Brad