[Biopython-dev] MetaTool

Tarjei Mikkelsen tarjei at genome.wi.mit.edu
Sun Sep 9 00:49:23 EDT 2001

>I'm holding off on more pathway stuff till I find out what Tarjei has

 I've completed a prototype for the core species/reaction/system classes
as described earlier.

 Next, I intend to use these classes to implement the missing part from
my KEGG parser - the reaction database. Then I'd like to write a bridge
from the pathway classes to Metatool. Combined with your output parser
this would give us a complete "vertical slice" from database (KEGG/WIT)
through the pathway classes to an analysis program.

 I'll do a first commit as soon as I am satisfied that the pathway
classes are well designed. Time is getting precious these days as school
is starting again, so it might take a while for this to happen.

 Tarjei