[Biopython-dev] NBRF

Cayte katel at worldpath.net
Fri Nov 9 23:51:03 EST 2001

  I just added the NBRF parser to CVS.  Its passed a sanity check but no
more.

  I'm firmly convinced that humans were never meant to stare at screens of
as, cs, gs and ts.:) But I see no alternative for checking the baseline.
Any better ideas?

  The unit tests seem to mesh with a more computation intensive as opposed
to data intensive target.  RecordFile could benefit from unit tests, but I'd
like to know if we plan to switch to python 2.2 iteration handling.  If
RecordFile is a temporary solution I'll focus elsewhere.

                                         Cayte