[Biopython-dev] Reverse parsing

Jeffrey Chang jchang at SMI.Stanford.EDU
Thu Mar 29 23:31:15 EST 2001

Hi Sarah,

No, there's nothing like that in biopython, although there should be.
This shounds like something that should go into SeqIO.  We should keep a
set of functions there that can output SeqRecord objects into a variety of
formats.  Please let me know if you want to write the code!  :)

Jeff