[Biopython-dev] Bugs forwarded to the dev list

Brad Chapman chapmanb at arches.uga.edu
Sun Mar 11 17:33:37 EST 2001

Hey all;

I think I figured out what needs to be done so that bugs submitted to
the bug tracking system will be forwarded to the dev list. By grepping
over the bioperl-bug to find out what they do, I got an idea. I think
we need to modify the file:

/home/biopython-bugs/bug_tracking/incoming/.notify

so that it contains the line:

biopython-dev at biopython.org

and I'm guessing that this will do it. I don't have permissions to do
this and test it out -- could someone with higher power on the bioperl.org
server (Jeff?) test out my hypothesis for me?

Thanks much!

Brad